Handy geodetic calculations for engineering surveys, cadastres and many others.
Evaluate your measurement data reliably, logically and with assured quality – whether acquired through GNSS, tachymetry or levelling.
With rmGEO you are best equipped for all technical surveying tasks. All steps and calculations (transformations, polygonal chains, free positions, geometry calculations, etc.) are recorded in detail, and can therefore be traced at any time. Over and above an overview of calculated points and measurement set-ups, the programme’s integrated graphics allow for the inclusion of dimensioning, redlining of objects or additional graphical information (e.g. grid data such as orthophotos, dxf-dwg files, etc.).
Export your calculated points into various types of formats, back to your measurement equipment or use your project data directly in rmDATA GeoMapper. Exporting and importing can be as easy as that!
Our wide range of additional modules is ideal for meeting the diverse challenges of advanced surveying methods:
- rmNETZ: network adjustment for cadastre and engineering geodesy, fully integrated in rmGEO
- SmartCalc: automatic analysis and evaluation of geodetic measurement data
- CodeGrafik: maps, drawings and plans are automatically drawn up with measurement and point codes
- GPS transformation: transformation of the points measured by GNSS into the specific country system via ground control points or known transformation parameters (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- Deformation evaluations: comprehensive analysis and viewing of deformation measurements
- Alignment module: management of constructed marked-out routes or alignments imported from REB files (2D or 3D), and calculation of detailed points
- Profiling module: creating, managing and visualising longitudinal or horizontal profiles, including volume calculations of horizontal profiles.
Photos: © Stadt Wien, MA 41 - Stadtvermessung, Trimble, istockphoto.com